Smile Hello everyone. Hows it going? I have had high blood pressure for a while now actually a long time since i was 18, my pressure is 140 over 100. My doctor advised to take medication but i never really took it. I am a young guy only 29 and i dont believe i should be taking meds already. Up until March of this year. A good freind of mine introduced me to a drink product called Mona vie. He said it would help with the blood pressure and if not it was a great jucie acai belnd that would help my body anyway. He gave me a free bottle, I took 2 ounces a day one in the morning and one at night. I went for a blood test last week and my blood pressure was 125 over 85, I was amazed my doctor asked if i was finally taking the medication i and i told her nope. I said im drinking this fruity juice i guess it helps. I know how frustrating it could be to have high blood pressure, and belive me it's no joke, This stuff really worked for me, its kind of expensive it was like 40 a bottle and it last about 1-2 weeks, I dont care i would pay anything for something natural then out crap medicine in my body. well i just figured if anyone wants to try you might get the same results, if so just let me know if its works for you, thanks

Tony
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2009
hi blood pressure pls help
im interested to the juice that youd drink.my mom is hi blood and im very frustate on whats happening to her.please write me what is that juice thanks.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....