Iam 26 year old male i had unprotected sex in goa in 2013 feb month and i had some red rashes under my penis skin around head were painful when i touched. In the morning went to hospital was tested for hiv and doctor examined my penis and gave me a tube to apply. It was itchy and painful while having bath or staying water. Came back to my city from goa I was again tested at 1 and half month mark test was negative again after 6 months got tested all the results were negative. But rash was there again went to consult doctor he gave me a clotrimazole tube and i applied it completely gone. I am worried that do I have herpes now and i have very small blisters on lower left thigh it is like a rash. Pain above the testicles which is in groin area either side of penis. i thought because of maturabtion . i have masturabated like 4 times in a week and a sore inside my lip i am worried please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....