Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

herpes - is it possible that hes had it for a year ?

ok so my boyfriend broke out into a rash on his genitals. doc said herpes...they prescribed us acyclovir...we have been together for a year and only been with each other...i just got my blood work done got tested for IGM and IGG...all my cultures came back negative...i do not have herpes or any other STD. I believe that he hasn't cheated on me, what else could he have? looks and sounds just like herps...is it possible that hes had it for a year and ive just been lucky?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2012
Um sometimes people don't have any signs of herpes, but if it is it could have came from a cold sore, maybe oral sex. There's didn't kind of herpes.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....