User Profile
I have a small cluster of blisters that contained fluid on my panty line. It’s very painful and the skin around it hurts. It’s in the crease of my panty line and going under the panty line of my bottom area. Could this possibly be herpes?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 31st, 2018
Herpes and Genital Warts Answer A64545
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cluster of painful blisters that you describe without examining them to ascertain underlying cause. If Herpes infection is suspected, serological tests done will help to confirm it. The test done on blister fluid also will help to confirm/rule out infection. If infective cause is detected, and if you are sexually active, get your partner also treated simultaneously, and avoid having intercourse while being on treatment to prevent chances of re-infection. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Take adequate rest. Drink plenty of water. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.