A teenager boy does't like to have a social life outside his own family and he does't go to school he study in a virtual school and he is a talent student, but he has a happy life with his familly.In this type of life he does't have any chance to get a girlfriend, so could he be a Hermit chracteristic person? If yes does he need to be treated?
However.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Wife2
|

replied December 29th, 2017
No, he is quite normal! My son is the same and I respect him the way he is. He is 24 and has never had a girlfriend. He likes to be at home and by himself. That is how he was born and I love him all the same. Often talented individuals are different. My son is extremely talented and is a software developer. Don't worry about him unless he shows definite signs of depression.
|

Thank you dear wife 2. You make me happy not to be worried about him. I am agree with you that is their nature . For many times I pay attention to his behaivor and mostly I can not find anything wrong , but still I concern a bout his future and his social life and his carrier. I am so appretiate if you give me more information how is your son's behaiver in his proffecional job?
Thanks alot.
|

Hi, My son did homeschooling, he has limited friends and they were never 'good' friends. When he finished school, I managed to get him employment in a Software Development company. Your son will find companions in the working environment. Encourage him to work with other people. We have found that by inviting young people for meals, has helped my son. I do worry about him finding a girl but there are many years ahead and his father married at 32 and is very similar. There is a girl for every man and we all like different types of people. I loved my shy husband from the start and I am bubbly so we hit it off. I would definitely encourage or find a mentor (a slightly older mature man) who could be 'friends' with your son. I would also look into finding sports venues, for him to take part in sport, even if he is not that way inclined. A cricket or soccer team sport is good, as he will meet up with other youngsters. Doing exercises will also help him to feel good about himself.
|
Users who thank Wife2 for this post: ararat 
Quick Reply