Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

Her-2 for breast cancer

Hi everyone... I know I'm new here and I hope i'm not being intrusive, but I heard about this movie, Living Proof, that will be on lifetime tv tomorrow night (the 18th) at 9pm. It’s a real touching true story based on the book Her-2, which if you don’t know is about the oncologist and researcher Dr. Dennis Slamon, and his struggle behind developing the drug Herceptin and getting it approved. As a result of his efforts thousands of lives have been saved. I think it will be a touching movie and thought it would be nice to share. There is more information right here if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0F__IfeUXg
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank fitnessguru for this post: Fairy Godmother 

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2008
Supporter
My life story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always a day late and a dollar short. I wish I'd found this post in time to see this. Hopefully there is a book that I might could read. If you find out this will be on tv again, please please PM me and let me know in advance! I am getting my "new set" the 29th. I am a breast cancer SURVIVOR and I LOVE HARRY!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....