I have hemorrhoids that initially were purple and bulbous, also painful but they have subdued and now are reddish prominent wrinkles and kind of like 'flaps'. After wiping they will look even more prominent and might even become more bulbous, but never hurt. I want them to go away. How?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2017
A bit more background:

I initially was playing around with anal play and tried using the end of a small toothbrush, with Cetaphil sensitive skin moisturizer, but obviously that doesn't really work well as a lubricant and I think that's what started them. That combined with forcing bowel movements, I think I ended up with one big one and one smaller one, but both external. I think after a year or so they've gone down, but are still very noticeable. They are now red with a subtle bump. Sometimes the big one will almost look like a pimple? They are not painful anymore unless I wipe hard. I've started last week to have a fiber heavy diet, and I do wipe a lot because I need to feel clean. I wipe gently, but maybe baby wipes could help the situation. I want them to be gone because right now my anus looks like it's lumpy and doesn't really look that clean because of them. Is there any way to have less wrinkles? Perhaps moisturizing or witch hazel could help? Looking for guidance. I want to start doing anal play again, but I want to wait until they are COMPLETELY gone and unnoticeable because otherwise I'm sure I'll make matters worse.

Thank you
|

replied January 10th, 2019
If your hemorrhoids are small, your symptoms may clear up in a few days without treatment. Hemorrhoids are the name given for blood vessels that drain blood from the anal area. They become a problem when they become engorged with blood and become infected. This causes them to break open and bleed which is noticed after wiping from a bowel movement.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply