Hi everyone,
I also have hemmorrhoids for a long time. I have had them since I was 18 and now I am 27! I have both internal and external and after a bowel movement I have to push them back in. I am very embarrassed about this situation and not really sure what to do. I started getting them when I was first in university and was eating badly. I changed my diet so that now I eat lots of fibre and have regular bm's but they still wont go away. I have got use to them and they don't bother me too much anymore, but I would still like to get rid of them. I am not overweight and I am quiet active and at one point I actually found that made them worse. Maybe I need to drink more water. It would be nice to actually not have to think about this. I don't want to have surgery to get them removed. does Hemmorrhoid Harry's really work?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2008
Supporter
As far as I know, hemorrhoid surgery is the one approved method for treating hemorrhoids permanently. Here's list, however, of clinical trials for hemorrhoid studieswhere you can volunteer to be the one of the first people to try out a new treatment. You might also want to contact these organizations for more help:

* American Gastroenterological Association
* American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
* National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
|
Did you find this post helpful?