how can i help my husband stop smoking??

he didn't smoke much before,

but he smoked 22 smokes in a day and a half.

i really want it to stop, one day i hope to have a baby with him, and told him he has to quit smoking when i have a baby because i don't want to cause my baby any harm. but he doesnt understand how serious i am, i recently told him not to smoke in the bed room, yet everyday i catch him smoking in here and when i confront him he says its the last time, but hours later he is at it again Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
smoking
hey, i used to smoke bout 20 per day and like your husband i used to say all the time oh am gonna quit tomorrow but neva did. I went to the stop smoking service we have over here and they put me on champix a drug you take to stop the receptors in your brain craving nicotine, and it really works i have give up now i havent had 1 in 3 months and i dont want 1 at all even wen ppl are smoking around me it doesnt bother me! It's a three month course and it's great perhaps you could give that a try if it is available where your from. hope this helps. Jenny
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2009
Easiest Stop Smoking Strategy Ever
It is not easy, and yes, there are tons of methods to help one stop, most of which I had tried over the years, but the one that was the easiest was the one I would have never considered before seeing it.

|

replied January 9th, 2009
Experienced User
The best way is buy him Allen Carr's book. Easy Way to Stop Smoking. Make him read it. It is a small and short book. He will love your for it in the end.
|