User Profile
I let my brother and his family live with me becaue I felt bad that he lost his house. He has 2 kids 9 & 10 and 3 dogs(what am i thinking) He told me he would pay a few of the lower bills in the house which equal up to 200 a month. I am a single mom with 1 boy 9 and a 1 year old. Finances have been pretty tight so I can't allow someone to take advantage of me. He started to make really good money (which i was happy 4 him) I told him he needed 2 help out a bit more so it could be a bit more equal but he got angry saying how he is ******* broke and he is not making any money(i know he was making 1800 wk take home) He promised 2 do things 2 help me around the house and never followed through with it. EX. His wife talked me into purchasing a pool which I could not afford but.. she said they would pay 2 level the ground, he would do the electical and they already had the pump and filter 2 give me. I thought it was a good deal for all 2 enjoy. They r now leaving me with all 2 to do!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2010
Depression Answer A12495
Thanks for using this forum...

Its painful when your near ones take you for a ride but at times you are helpless..Time is a great healer..Ithink you should attend few sessions with the therapist and then reason out things logically..You have your kids to take care off and the baaby needs you so stop thinking and get into action mode ,will help feel you better..dont worry everything will be fine...

take care...

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Family Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.