So I'm 14 years old and for the past week ive had headaches on the sides of my head and on my forehead and it feels like there's pressure in my head I have anxiety and it has been very humid where I live and I have been in the sun a lot in my family I have no history of brain cancer so does this sound like brain cancer all awnsers are appreciated thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and would like to help
Not every headache is brain cancer, although chronic headache is caused by brain cancer but is not the only symptom.
Take over the counter pain medicine, if it doesn't go away get an appointment with your gp ,at this time there is no need to be worried cause it seems you are suffering from simple tension headache.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Dr khalil
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.