Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Help sister in law with husband’s impotence

As stated before, ex sister in law lives on the same street, her and brother were commonlaw married before separating, after brother moved back in with her—they started rekindling their relationship. Yesterday, she was saying that they were about to be intimate but he was unable, frustrated—he just gave up, although they’ve had problems in the past with him and premature ejaculation, they were hoping for a new start. Please help them.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!
I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its psychological. He should take viagra or cialis for short period of time. In the long term he has to focus on diet and excercise. If problem still persists then psychiatric consultation should be sought.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.