Hello I'm Emily from New York and I'm 19 years old. IDK why but my boyfriend just love to play,bite,suck,press my boobs which actually hurts alot but somewhere it turns me on and I enjoy it. But Im just concerned about my boobs like my nipples have changed its colour from pink to brown on its own which I don't think it's appropriate for me to let him keep sucking my boobs

Please hepl, I'm really confused and concerned about my boobs.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern. Change of the nipple colour is not significant if there is no discharge , fever, cracks or any other associated pathology. So abstain from your partner for some days , take some pain killer and consult your Dr if the issue persists.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.