Can a tip of sperm in my finger then i touched my girlfriend's vagina can lead to pregnacy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
jervZ,

No, having just a drop of ejaculate on the finger, and touching the outside of the vagina will not produce a pregnancy. While it is true that only one sperm actually fertilizes an egg, it actually takes millions of sperm to get the job done.

It is known that if a man's sperm count drops below 20 million sperm per cc, he is functionally sterile. The average ejaculate is around 3 cc. So as you can see, it takes millions and millions of sperm to actually get a lady pregnant.

Also, sperm are not very hardy, they die quickly outside of the body.

And, the "trip" from the outside of the vaginal opening all the way to the Fallopian tube and the egg, is a very long one for sperm.

Now, it is known, that if a full amount of ejaculate (around 3cc of seminal fluid) is manually placed deep into the vagina, that could cause pregnancy.

However, even though touching the outside of the vagina with a finger that has some ejaculate on it will not cause pregnancy, if you are not wanting a pregnancy, do have contraction handy (and use it).

Good luck.
|
Users who thank Gaelic for this post: jervZ 

replied June 6th, 2013
Thank you very much.. it help me alot.

1 more question.

she is a virgin until now. i am very protective on her so i will not penetrate her. today we do kissing and hugging . then 1st she wants me to finger her. then i finger her by touching its clitoris (not entering my fingers in her inside) then after that i told to her that i masterbate. then after i come. i have a sperm (a little) in my finger. then i touch her vagina. her vagina is wet. i am worried about the sperm can climb up and meet the egg cells.

her 1st day of menstruation period is on may 16. and today is june 6th. and i expect that she will menstruate again in june 13th. if 28 days is the 1 cycle. if its safe today to do sex?? june 6th.
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
jervZ,

Though a woman is most fertile about midway between her periods, there have been documented pregnancies at all times of a woman's cycle. So, there is really no "safe" time to have sex, without protection.

The "safest" time to have sex without protection is during a woman's period or in the couple days after the period. But, again, even this is not completely "safe". If you do not want a pregnancy, use contraception, or abstain from sexual intercourse.

Good luck.
|

replied June 6th, 2013
I see .. thank you very much..

i just want to clear things up.. or to clarify it. sorry for repeatedly question. but i am worrying about this so much.

i have a sperm (a little) in my finger. then i touch her vagina. her vagina is WET (because she comes also after i play with her clitoris). i am worried about the sperm can climb up and meet the egg cells.
|
Tags: vagina, sperm
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....