Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

help me figure out if she likes me or not...

Me & this girl were into each other, but we never ended up dating. We recently reached closure & decided to stay just as friends due to the long distance between us. But now, I’m not sure how she feels. read on...

-when we spoke about our relationship, she said things like “friends for now”, as if leaving things open
-since then, she called me her lover. After calling me her lover, she said “anyways…” how is that important? Well, I once asked her on msn about stuff that was going on in her life & she said something like “thanks for asking! my ex was never interested in anything” & then she wrote “ANYWAYS!” in big capital letters, so I feel like she may be giving me hints.
-when I say bye to her on msn, she always says love you or something sweet (other than just “bye”) & she often uses hearts when she talks to me (not always, but alot).
-we’ve had long talks since then, often about not that much, just hanging out - talks that can go up to 2 or 3 hours of just casual talk
-she told me she had a dream where she came with her family to see my family. While our siblings went to go get pizza, we went to the basement to watch a DVD of our favourite show. We eventually ended up kissing. In reality, we never kissed, but her dream holds many parallels to reality. We do love the same show & we had pizza in my basement the day that I met her. I asked her what she thought it meant & she said that she thought it confirmed her feelings for me & that she could trust me.
- she’s written on my facebook wall late at night how she’s thinking of me & that she misses "her boy" (a couple occasions only, but i'm just writing whatever may bear signifigance)
-she told me I’m a special boy in her life
-she jokingly implied that she’d give me a lapdance next time I saw her (like a one out of a thousand chance). Then she said there'd be 100 out of that thousand, there’d be a chance that we were dating.

I understand that friends do these kinds of jokes, & I may be overreacting, but we only agreed to be friends about a month ago, so I don’t know if she would think it’s appropriate to make those kinds of jokes or do these kinds of things. I haven’t seen her since our talk, but I’m gonna soon, so I need to know!!! Does she like me or not? what's up with her?...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2008
Supporter
Maybe, this isn't clear cut.

The only way to make sure is to take her out and make a move or something to see if she rejects it or not.

Or just ask her.

Hope that helps,

Peter
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2008
she likes you....try this...when ever you do see her- in the flesh. when you find an appropriate time, tell her "I'm IN like with you" that statement is sweet, & funny and i guarantee she has never heard anything like that before. your not saying you like her or you love her...but simply your IN like with her.

another nice lil thing that could be said- not nessicarly for you fenicks, not right now, too soon for this...but this always gets an eyebrow raised and a giggle...

"If you sit on my face, I'll eat my way too your heart"

I'm going to make a T-shirt that says that lmao
|
Quick Reply