Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Help identifying this rash?

User Profile
I get this rash on my stomach every year around the same time, usually when the weather starts to get dry. I have been getting it since i was a kid (first noticed around 20 years ago). The rash is many small red bumps slightly smaller than a metal BB in a cluster. It is not painful and it usually does not itch, it will only get itchy if i am sweaty or wearing pants that are too tight around the waist or something. It comes and goes very quickly. It can show up and spread in a matter of a day or so, then disappear in a few days or last for months.
I had eczema when i was a kid too, but i'm not sure that is what this is. I have had it checked out before by a doctor who said it was impetigo (which makes no sense now because i get it every year regularly around the same time). Is it eczema? heat rash? am i sensitive/allergic to something in the clothes I'm wearing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Tags: Eczema
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....