Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Help, I just want to know if there is hope

I never had a good life but I've been fighting for a while,and I'm scared to be alone and I'm losing the will to keep fighting but I don't want to end my life ,I know it sounds stupid but I found someone but we love eachother but it can't happen,I don't want to be alone,I'm scared,please help,someone....please,I just want to know if there is hope I'm so scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2016
Don't be so scared. There wil be bad and good times in your life. Life is all about enduring the bad times and enjoying the good times. I am currently also enduring the bad times, but will never lose hope, because the good times will eventually come.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....