Medical Questions > Nutrition > Low-fat Diet Forum

help how to lose weight with diet plan

Dear Sir,

Due to my tibial fracture my weight has increased to much. please share some diet plans to lose weight. does it effect on my fracture. Because its still in healing process.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied July 12th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
you should see a dietician.
|

replied May 10th, 2016
Do exercise, lose your weight fast...
|

replied June 9th, 2017
Hi mandeep, firstly I wish You a speedy recovery, take my regards.

So, starting by your question, you seem to have a keen eye on reducing weight without exercising as much I could understand you are still in your recovery stages. Since I believe Losing weight starts in the kitchen, and what you eat is far more important than how you exercise because weight loss is 70% what you eat and 30% exercise.

Again, don't you worry mate Razz , by excercise I don't mean you have to run marathons.So I will try and put up a simple diet plan for you which could do you wonders.

#1.Remove all junk foods and artificial sweeteners from your body.

Start eating clean i.e put foods into your diet from their purest forms like brown rices and all and you can even add natural some fat burners into your diet like apple,egg,broccoli, etc

#2.Plan your meals and log what you eat and drink.

Meet a nutritionist to plan a diet according to your needs.

#3.Move your body more.

If you can, just go for some slow walks with support. And you can still have some light weight upper body workouts as your fracture is in tibia.

#4.Drink a gallon of water a day.

Water is key to losing weight,It fills you up, flushes your system and naturally increases metabolism.

So that was a vague idea from my side I still encourage you to find some good nutritionist and move according.

And feel free to ask anything further,Good bye,stay fit. angel
|
Quick Reply