29-years old son still living at home, he walks around scratching his genitals, and acting like he’s in pain. Tried talking to him about it—cause he usually frequents prostitute area in Philadelphia but he just gets mad at being sexually frustrated and continues rubbing his genitals.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2019
Thanks for your question.
There is noway you can help him apart from referring him to a doctor's clinic.He needs a STD screening and if you think so,a counselling about his sexual drive.
I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further problems, please do not hesitate to go to the doctor.
Wishing you all the best.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.