I am 27 years old and have known since my early teenage years that i was bipolar but since having my 3rd child i have really struggled with coping i have manic episodes sometimes lasting days or just hours, very rare they will last weeks. I have a voice in my head that constantly twitters at me. I have recently split with my partner as he really struggles to cope with my risky behaviour and outbursts of anger, self- loathing or manic cleaning changing furniture around and clearing out the house. The last straw was my sexual anticts i really have lost the plot, i used to be able to keep it all under control without medication, since the birth of my third child i can't. I used to be on medication for just depression , it would help me at times and other times it would make me worse, as i neva admitted to a doctor what the real problem was now after losing my boyfriend as he can no longer take the grief i give him i realise that i can't deal with this all on my own but am so not sure what to do. I don't want to loose my children as they r my world but really do need help i am really worried that is what would happen if i am honest with the doctor and explain what i'm going through. Please can anyone help i am at my wits end and feel so low like nobody understands and when i need to talk there is no one to listen

Thanx
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....