User Profile
HI everyone

I am finally back yes yes

Is there anybody here who remembers me ? Confused .

Well i do member lots of you guys & have been missing everyone so much.
I joined this forum while i was ttcing in 2006, I got my BFP for my birth day in 2007 as my af was due that day but i tested after 4 days.

My due date was 20.11.07, but i gave birth on 14.11.07 as i was induced due to some medical reasons. (they tried to induce me from 10.11.07 but my lil prince decided to show up on 14th.)

Now we have the most cutest baby, (though all the babies are beautiful) he's such a blessing for us & we couldnt have asked for more.

Oooh no that came out long. Confused .
Here are some pics of my prince at 4m. But this weekend we'll be getting his 5m pics.

Enjoy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Of course I remember you Vol! It's good to see you . Your little man is so adorable. I know you're having fun. My little girl is almost 3 months old now too.
|

replied April 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I don't really remember you, but your son is sooo handsome!!!

I didn't frequent the TTC forums cuz I was fertile mertyle! LOL!!

Sarah
|

replied April 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
what a handsome boy! he has beautiful eyes!
|

replied April 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Vol, he is so handsome. What is his name, that writing is hard to read, and I dont remember you ever telling us. I cant believe that he is 5 months already. How can that be???
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2008
Experienced User
Hey Vol!

My Pregnancy Buddy...lol You Never Found Out What You Were Having Til You Had Him Right? He Is SOO HANDSOME Smile What did You Name Him? How Is Everything Going? Our Babies Are A Week Apart Rylee Ann Was Born On 11-7-07 Smile I Have Pics Posted On Here Somewhere Of Her At 4 Month And Parker Almost 2 1/2 Years.. They Grow Too Fast.. ENJOY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.. Miss Talking To Ya Smile Cortney
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2008
Experienced User
monkeygirl22 wrote:
Of course I remember you Vol! It's good to see you . Your little man is so adorable. I know you're having fun. My little girl is almost 3 months old now too.

Thanks hun, Yeh i am having so much fun as hes such a playfull baby.
but the saddest thing is i have to work full day . ( 8 am to 6pm with 2 breaks, 6 days a week)
Well i'll have to search for your baby's recent pics, she's such a doll.
babymajic0506 wrote:
I don't really remember you, but your son is sooo handsome!!!
I didn't frequent the TTC forums cuz I was fertile mertyle! LOL!!
Sarah

Thanks hun.
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
what a handsome boy! he has beautiful eyes!

Thanks.
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2008
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
Vol, he is so handsome. What is his name, that writing is hard to read, and I dont remember you ever telling us. I cant believe that he is 5 months already. How can that be???

He's name is "INASH". 5 months, yeh but i do feel like i gave birth last month lol, xhugsx

LuvBeingAMommy23 wrote:
Hey Vol!
My Pregnancy Buddy...lol You Never Found Out What You Were Having Til You Had Him Right? He Is SOO HANDSOME Smile What did You Name Him? How Is Everything Going? Our Babies Are A Week Apart Rylee Ann Was Born On 11-7-07 Smile I Have Pics Posted On Here Somewhere Of Her At 4 Month And Parker Almost 2 1/2 Years.. They Grow Too Fast.. ENJOY AND KEEP IN TOUCH.. Miss Talking To Ya Smile Cortney

Yeh we only i found out when he arrived, the first thing i saw was his wowoo lol. His name is Inash & he's our world now. everything is going great. i'll search for your baby pics.
xxxHUGSxxx
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
so handsome Vol he has awsome eyes and such a cute smile
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....