User Profile
Hello everyone!!! I am new to this forum, in fact this is the first forum I have ever taken part in. and I have posted one of my problem but havent got any answers yet. I dont know how this works. heehhe I have posted my question on Womens sexual health. Plzz reply me on that. Waiting for replies...Have a nice day !!! Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2009
Supporter
Hello, cherylle. Welcome to ehealth forum! We are certainly glad to have you here. Basically, the way this site works is this: A person posts a question and other members scroll through the posts to find topics that they know something about or are willing to research. They offer different responses and advice to the original poster and- hopefully- give the poster a satisfactory answer, suggestion, or advice.
If your question is too detailed or specific for most members, there is also a feature in which you can ask one of our volunteer physicians- Ask A Doctor.
I frequently respond to posts in Women's Sexual Health and will certainly try to help you with your post. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you make your way around the site or improve your experience here.
Once again, welcome to ehealth forum!
|

replied November 1st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hi cheryll and welcome...Nice to have you here if there is anything we can do for you just ask Smile either pm or in forum..we check regularly ...Jenny
|
Quick Reply