So I had a head stroke or something during work last Monday. I collapsed at work. I had been drinking plenty of water and eating normally. I had enough sleep. We work with heavy large industrial dryers and it was 37 degrees with humidity that day I believe.
After I collapsed, I was confused, I would stutter, and I couldn’t finish my sentences. My head kept falling and I couldn’t think straight. I would say dumb things and I couldn’t control it. My mind kept telling me something is wrong, my body and mind felt like they were 2 completely different entities. It happened to me at 1pm, I worked until 5 (moving like a zombie the whole time). I went home and couldn’t stop myself from sleeping,
I took the next day off, I was feeling light headed and somewhat had a headache and I would get annoyed pretty quickly.
Wednesday I went back to work, and again I started to get the same symptoms. I started to slowly get the same symptoms, starting at 1pm, I worked until 4 (like a zombie again). I started crying and asking myself “what the heck is wrong with me” and couldn’t stop. I remember getting really afraid that something was actually wrong with me.
I took Thursday off, to get some rest. I slept for a very long time, but my head still kept throbbing and I had mild confusion.
Friday, I tried my absolute best. I drank 2 litres of water every 30 minutes, I ate nutritious food all day, and I kept soaking my shirt so I wouldn’t overheat. Yet again, at around 12pm, I started showing the same symptoms. I worked until 2:30pm.
Today is Saturday, and at about 2pm I started to get a bad headache, dizziness and mild confusion. My head still throbs as I write this.
All of the pain is in my brain. I can’t stop my head from swaying, I can’t think hard or my brain hurts. I have no idea what’s going on and I am slightly fearful.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 2nd, 2018
Sorry I meant to write heat stroke not head stroke
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Stroke, Headache
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....