Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

heartbeat in different areas?

User Profile
I AM WORRIED; OVER THE PAST FEW FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN FEELING WIERD RUMBLINGS/TINGLINGS IN MY STOMACH, LEGS AND ARMS; I HAVE ALSO BEEN FEELING AN IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY BODY AND SOMETIMES MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE ITS BEEN KICKING ME. IM WORRIED THATS ITS DIABETES SO I STARTED EXCERISING AND PLAYING BALL AND KNOW I NOTICE MY LEGS HURT MORE THAN EVER. I DONT KNOW WHAT THESE ARE SYMPTOMS OF; BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE DOCTOR THEY SAID ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT; BUT THEN AGAIN SOME DOCTORS ARE CROOKED, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SIGNS ARE THESE OF....HIV, DIABETES, CANCER?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2011
Diabetes Answer A21021
Hello and welcome to eHealth forum!

Rumblings can be due to hunger, acidity or as. Tingling and pulse feelings or twitches can be due to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, muscle fatigue, or pinched nerve due to wrong. Change your posture and drink some fluids and see. Other than this it can be deep vein thrombosis.

I would suggest you consult another doctor for evaluation and get the blood levels of the following checked if they have not already been checked: potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, vitamin B complex, or vitamins B1, B3, or B6 and Vitamin D. Generally deficiencies of any of the above can cause muscle twitching and spasms in localized or generalized areas of the body. Get your kidney function, parathyroid gland function and adrenal function tests done because these affect the electrolyte balance in the body.

Stress, alcohol, caffeine and fatigue all cause similar symptoms. Hence if you take alcohol or coffee then cut this down. Sleep at regular hours and see if it helps. Certain sleep disorders and peripheral nerve disorders due to diabetes or hypothyroidism can also be the cause. Please consult your PCP t regarding this as a confirmed diagnosis is not possible on net. Hope this helps. Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diabetes , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.