User Profile
Hello,

we have a history of heart failure in our family (my father, uncle, grandmother, ...). I worry about my health and was thinking about a check up (preventive examinations) to see whether I have the same problems as my relatives.
I looked on the internet for checkups and came accross a company called Royal Doctors. They claim to offer high quality, state of the art programmes which are scientific based... I would like to know if someone has experience with them?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2010
Hi there!

I do not know about their prevention programs but I know that their second opinion services are well organized. last year I had sent them my medical history (heart failure) and their medical board forwarded it to a professor at the university hospital in Brussels who looked at my case and within 10 days, I had a full report with his advice.
so my experience is a good one!
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....