User Profile
I am a 47 year old female. I started getting heaviness on my chest followed by a sharp pain in the center of my chest that radiated to my back between my shoulder blades, up the right side of my neck, into my right jaw, my right side of my face went numb and my vision in my right eye went blurry. This lasted about 20 minutes. After it happened the 3rd time I went to the ER. Results, Gerd. In between I have had episodes where I get nauseous and dizzy and can't stand up for a day or more. I continued to go to a cardiologist. Everything he said was ok. But he prescribed nitro for my episodes which help and isosorbide. He tested me for lupus and the first result came back positive. But the second test that confirms it's lupus and not a false positive came back negative for lupus. I continue with both types of episodes. My right arm also hurts alot and my hand gets real cold. I am a runner but recently within one minute of running my heart beat is at 178 or more when it's shouldn't ho over 143. I went to a new cardiologist and she says coronary microvascular disease. I recently did a nuclear stress test and under the projection R short axis dly the stress extent shows a shade darker in an area and the rest extent shows a black blob in that same area. What is that? It also says chamber 38ml, wall 105ml, defect 3ml, extent 3%.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2019
Heart Disease and Heart Attack Answer A64877
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Your symptoms are not consistent with ischemic heart diseases. You should consult cardiologist with your stress test images and report.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Heart Disease and Heart Attack , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.