Hi everyone

I found a simple website which explains everything about heart, heart attack, heart attack symptoms, heart attack prevention, heart attack causes, first aid and many more.

Visit www.heart-attacksymptoms.com
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2012
I guess there can be different symptoms for each of us. The first I had was that my lungs would burn just like when you do a heavy jog when your heart is pounding in your chest and you have that burning in the lungs. I did not have the pounding of the heart, just the burning in the lungs. Sometimes I would just be laying in bed. Sometimes the cold morning air or a whiff of spray paint. Welding fumes would set it off.
My Dr. Kept checking my lungs for maybe a year, he finally sent me to do a stress test and when they did the nuclear medicine and x rays they saw a dark spot on my heart. I was 95% plugged in an artery in my heart.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....