Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

Heart attack symptoms bought on by driving

Hey everyone, im not really sure which section to put this as i have so many symptoms and been to several different doctors and still cant find out what wrong with me. i would really love if i found some good advice or answers it would mean THE WORLD to me and my family please bare with me,

so for about 3 years i have had these symptoms
1. a feeling of lack of oxygen feeling of a heart attack in my chest sometimes get a tingly left arm with it a also small loss of felling in my joints and left leg
2. a small niggling pain in my lower left abdomen front and back
3. middle to lower back pain
4 a general face fog/ lightheaded feeling

sneezing seems to make me feel slightly relieved as does passing wind / burping but not much or for long also hot showers help a little.

now i have looked a lot into anxiety /panic attacks and feel that maybe there a symptom of my problem not the cause as i can be highly stressed or anxious and not have these symptoms, the one sure way i can bring these symptoms on is going for a long drive (short ones are fine) and i drive a little have to pull over get out the car walk around hop back in drive a little ect ect

i can exercise and stuff without much of a problem but sometimes it happens random times ie its happened a couple of times watching a movie

i have had ECG stress and halter done which was fine an echo also fine, seen a neurologist and had a ekg? (the one where they flash lights at you) the results were strangely fine even though i swear they wouldn't be, you see, during the test were they make you take really deep breaths i got the symptoms i have described which lead me to believe they would have found the problem but no Sad

i am a 28 yo male ex smoker quit for about 3 years now a little overweight and don't exercise a lot

sorry im not really the most articulate person ( which makes it harder for me to tell the doctors exactly whats wrong) but would really appreciate any advice in this matter could really be a life saver

thank you very much for your time in reading this and wish you all the best
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Auzzzybattler
|

replied May 28th, 2012
Hi, I'm a 32 y/o male and I have a lot of the same symptoms. Ex smoker a bit over weight, stressful job, and I was diagnosed with lung deformations like the beginning stages of copd. I get these wierd pains in my chest that worry me so badly that I don't know if I have MI symptoms or just a panic attack. I'm just curious how you are now and if you have had any luck with the doctors? I'd like to correspond with you. I feel desperation almost every day to have answers. I'd gladly give you my email address.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....