Medical Questions > Mental Health > Stop Smoking Forum

heart attack & chain smoking

hi, I have been smoking from the age of 12.. I am a chain smoker.. . I've got heart attack last month... Docters suggested me that it is due to smoking...leaving smoking is impossible… is there any solution for it?????
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Alayna
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2011
the doctor is right stop smoking you can do it if you want. you cant do it if you dont want.i think its good go to rehabilation center the doctors help you how to stop smoking. if you care your self do it and if you want to live more years do it for your own good.
|

replied March 30th, 2012
Experienced User
Stop smoking is only the way to control heart attack problem. Doctor is right. They are not saying that stop smoking totally but at least you can break the chain of smoking again and again. Instead of that stop smoking step by step. Smoking addiction can also cause for death.
|
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....