do you think people in the world can play in your mind by using the internet
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper guest46984
|

replied January 25th, 2013
Of course they can.... If they know you well enough....
|

replied January 25th, 2013
the world is not just people there is other things too .like satan is messing with people and making them think there is no way to get help from this problem .i have had paranoid scyapaniea sence i was 13 and now im 36.and i tried doctors to hospitals of every kind and its seems as if i never got better ,but stayed in the same phase.but when i took the problem to the all mighty god and studyed the bible and asked god into my life things started to change for me.but remeber you have to have a open mind on what god is going to tell you ,and be careful satan does fool you again.by telling you some thing that isnt right,if the voice says something that might seem wrong find out if it is,before you act on it,pray for understanding and pray for the evil things to leave you .and just because you prayed one time doent mean to stop.you got to be on guard at all times and pray about it,and get with someone that studys the bible to help you .dont let those doctors out there feed you full of junk,they just want your money,the answer is through god,believe god can help through every thing and he will on his time.so times we need to learn some thing before he answers our prayer and some times not.but dont give up if you want to know more email me
|

replied January 27th, 2013
Experienced User
Hey there seeker803,

Some try. I guess it depends on how impressionable you are as to whether it will actually have an effect on you or not.
|

replied March 30th, 2013
Yeah if you have a good body... Then they might convince you to become a model xD
|
Tags: hearing
Quick Reply
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....