Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

hearing voices and seeing things

i suffer depression but im now hearing voices they mumble to me and then get louder they tell me to self harm. and say bad things like im a burden and im ugly and that i should hate me and basically i see red too and im frustrated angry and hurt please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper blondey66
|

replied April 17th, 2010
Experienced User
Re: hearing voices and seeing things that not really there
blondey66 wrote:
...please help me

What do you mean by help Question What do you expect people should do so that you feel helped Question

Merrick
|

replied January 31st, 2012
I hear voices and they repeat themselves and tell me to get this and find someone or do something. I often reply and people look at me on the bus like "What are they doing?". I also see things, like I could see snow but everyone I asked said that it was definitely not snowing. I also see big black birds that just disappear. I am often freaked out by this. I had no idea what it was. For three hours I kept a note of what the voices said. They told me to. I hear more as time progresses. It freaks me out.
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2012
Experienced User
Oh baby consult with doctor. or visit your psychiatrist so that your problem will be solved as soon as possible.
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2012
what do i have?
hello im T me and my mother have not been able to see a doctor but the last time they said i had odd and since last year ive heard voices 2 of them effect my personality skyler is an angry girl who is very dark i have seen her when she is angry i get very angry. then there is darwin shes a monkey a very happy humorus monkey when shes happy i am happy.im a 15 year old girl who has no idea what she has because i cannot ever get a stright answer.
|

replied April 6th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
Straight answers are hard to find.

We are burdens.

We are ugly.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....