Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diabetic Diet Forum

Healthy Natural Recipes ?

Hi,
I want to start a unique diet for diabetics.

I did an extensive search on the Internet for information on different diets.
I consulted my doctor and he recommended that I will try a diet based on natural materials.

My question is, where can I find the appropriate natural recipes for diabetics ?

I'll be happy with the recommendations in this regard.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2014
Hi,

1. First, remember that you need to eat all types of foods to supply the right nutrients to your body for a proper function.

2. Natural recipes means that you should avoid 'ready made" or "processed foods".

3. Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, fish, nuts are highly recommended.

4. I usually advise my patients to try herbal supplementation (i.e. tea) to get their bs reduced.

All the best!

Simple Steps to Beating Diabetes Naturally
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diabetic Diet , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.