Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Health Anxiety, please help with Deciphering blood test results.

User Profile
Hello Im Jordan

I have very bad health anxiety and most days i think im going to just die and it is a struggle.
I try to stay healthy by eating non processed or GMO foods, fruits and veggies (altho i may not get enough)
So i also take a multivitimin, COQ10, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, cod liver oil, fish oil, and red yeast rice (the addition of red yeast rice was the drs idea)
I take a few other supplements too sometimes i take ginko, rosemary, 5htp, melatonin and passionflower. i recently started a 30 day smart cleanse detox kit to help from all the years (7 or Cool of smoking nasty cigarettes. i have quit for one day. and i did drink a bit more than i should have for about a year but not everday and no more than 8 beers a day... i weigh 120 lbs and im 5' 5" im 23 years and 9 months old. White male.

here are my results all help and advice is greatly appreciated.

CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC-7.8
RBC-5.36
HEMOGLOBIN- 17.1
HEMATOCRIT-50.3
MCV-94
MCH-31.9
MCHC-34.0
RDW-12.9
Platelets-233
Neutrophils-45
Lymphs-36
MONOCYTES-14
Eos-4
Basos-1
Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.5
Lymphs (Absoloute)-2.8
MONOCYTES (Absolute)-1.1
Eos (Absolute)-4
Baso (Absolute)-0.1
Immature Granulocytes-0
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0

Basic Metabolic Panel
Glucose, Serum-85
BUN-20
Creatinine, Serum-1.25
eGFR-81

BUN/Creatinine Ratio-16
Sodium, Serum 138
Potassium, Serum-3.5
Chloride, Serum-97
Carbon Dioxide, Total-24
Calcium, Serum-10.5

Hepatic Function Panel
Protein, Total, Serum 7.4
Albumin, Serum 4.8
Bilirubin, Total-0.6
Bilirubin, Direct 0.16
Alkaline Phosphatase, S-57
AST (SGOT)-29
ALT(SGPT)-19

Lipid Cascade
Cholesterol, Total-178
HDL Cholesterol-65

Comment
According to ATP-III Guidelines, HDL-C >59 mg/dL is considered a negative risk factor for CHD.
LDL/HDL Ratio 1.1
Non-HDL Cholesterol 113
TRIGLYCERIDES-204
LDL Cholesterol Calc-72

LDL Particle Number
LDL-P-1169

LDL and HDL particles
HDL-P (Total) 42.1
Small LDL-P 433
LDL Size 21.0
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...