my partner has been suffering with headaches for a good few months at the front of his head. He saw his .G.P a few months ago who said they were stress headaches. He is 41 and generally fit and healthy. Recently they have become more regular and more severe and he also says he can smell burning rubber when nobody else can. Any idea as he wont go back to G.P. as he says he wasteing their time?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2010
headache with burning rubber smell
I wish someone knew what is going on. I have the exact same problem. I have headaches and the burning rubber smell lasts for just a few seconds but it happens every 5 minutes or so. People at work think I am crazy.
|

replied February 21st, 2012
Go see your doctor
Hello, some of those symptoms relate to brain tumors. Have you googled your symptoms? I think it may be a good idea to go back to the doctor and specify the exact symptoms.
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Burning Rubber smell
I have had the burning rubber smell several times before a migraine, Is it an ora? I have had about 10 MRI's done only have lesions of the brain and some thickening of white matter. I usually get nausea after. Burning rubber, headache, nausea. Does anyone else have this that has been dx with disease
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....