Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

headaches, nose bleeds, try every thing to sleep

hi I'm 45 female i always have headaches my nose bleeds but It's not bad it's like when you feel you have a runny nose like a cold it;s like that and i have a lot of red spots on my chest it started about when i was in my 30's the spots and the older i got lost of sleep still till this day i have try every thing to sleep mite fall but never stay a sleep and get night sweats a lot so really don't know what to do any more are think just always tired now and seems to get worse. and don't even know where are how to speak to a doctor about it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2012
Experienced User
tell a doctor your symptoms and he/she may suggest some tests.

sometimes people with food allergies will have some of these symptoms. try removing a food from your diet and keep a journal of how you feel. Grains cause a lot of problems, I would suggest removing all wheat, corn, rice, etc.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...