User Profile
I'm not even sure where I should post this because I have more than just a headache bothering me. I've always gotten bad headaches and migraines my whole life, but it's been hurting a lot more recently. About a week or so ago I started getting stomach pains and nausea and dry heaves. Around the same time my back had started hurting a lot and I found it really difficult to walk around and do my job for 8 hours a day, the back pain I have been experiencing seems to be getting worse and today I felt it up in my neck and and upper back and as the day progressed I had a pounding headache and I found it really hard to focus and I would get little dizzy spells along with it. Any sort of movement would hurt and my brain felt like it was just rattling around in my head whenever I did move. I tried avoiding taking any tylenol or advil since I had been having stomach problems, but when i got home from work i gave in took 2 tylenol and had a nap. When i woke up my migraine was mostly gone but my neck was still really stiff. I have been up for 4 hours now since my nap and my migraine is starting up again. I cant take any more medicine because I got stomach pains after taking some earlier. I really am not sure what to do at this point. I'm not sure if my stomach issues and headache issues are related or are two separate problems. But if i to remedy my headache my stomach hurts and if i don't take medicine for my head my stomach will feel fine but my head will be in horrible pain.

I would really appreciate some feedback and help if anyone has ever had these same issues.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 3rd, 2013
Hello,
Thanks for sharing your issue. I know what your going thru, the pain is unbearable sometimes. I'm also looking for answers.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....