Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

headaches , head pressure and panic attacks

hi im a 21 year old female, for the past 3-4 weeks i have been experiencing wierd headaches on the left top side of my head i feel this pressure like a bubble needing too pop and get that feeling like i need too chew too make it go away i am very concered as it just generally doesnt feel right and ive never felt pressure before. if its not the pressure im feeling then its stabbing pain in the back of my head or i have even had ear aches in my left sign and pain behind the lest side of my nose and even neck pain but it is 90% of the time the feeling of pressure. the head aches went away for a few days but last night the pressure came back along with a tingling/burning sensation on the top of my head, and could not be releived with pain killers leading me too then feel very anxious nervous and worried i couldnt stop crying and i beleave i was experincing a panick attrack. also a few months ago i had too take myself too the emergency room due too tightness/pain in my chest pain up my left arm so i thought i was going too have a heart attack but all tests came back fine and have now gone away which again im thinking panic attacks??? can you pleas help!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
My wife 49,has very similiar effects as you.headaches,eye pressure,ear ache,friday rushed to emergency room with systoms of heart attack,tightness chest hard to breath,this episode lasted longer than than in the past.The reason went to ER.Did stress test of the heart all came back good.Usually the last for 1 hour or so but this started in the morning and last threw the afternoon,more tests,but Er doctot said either the heart or panic attacks or chemical embalance.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....