Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

headaches from stress and anger

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I go through ungodly amounts of stress and internalized anger, I cant even function and hold a job, I have been to the hospital and doctors 4 times in the last month and none of them even seem to give me the benefit of the doubt my pain is real

All my pressure goes to my head, I get the worst headaches and pains all over my body

Where is this pain coming from? I see veins sticking out of my head and my head has red blotches

I dont understand how this is all mental or how this is nothing to worry about

They just want throw me on this retarded medication which is used to control me, I hate taking medication, I use to take it but I dont believe in it

Where is my pain coming from? One of these days I will probably die and they will say "Oops I guess he really did have some legitimate concern" I really hope it doesnt come down to that
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You might want to reconsider and think about that medication. Your symtoms should be listened too. If the doctors think you need something, I think you should really give it a try if it might help for the headaches or the anger. I probably is for the headaches because they do not manage anger with an ER visit. Could be anything from Migraines to whatever. I would be cautious of the whatever.
|

replied May 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Have you seen a neurologist? This may be vascular condition. An MRI/MRA should reveal any anomalies. The pressure in your head and the bulging veins are suspect. Perhaps seeing a neurologist will reveal any problems.
|