User Profile
i have been soooo tired thats all i want to do is sleep, i get really bad headaches and im very very mood everything gets to me do u have any advice that could help me???

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2010
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Answer A16394
Hi, welcome to the ehealth forum and I am glad to help you.
You seem concerned by extreme tiredness and sleepiness along with headache and mood fluctuations.
You must consult your personal physician to rule out the possibilities of hypothyroidism and/or depression.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Note: This post is not to emphasise final diagnosis as the same cannot be made online and is aimed just to provide medical information and no treatment suggested above be taken without face to face consultation with health care professional.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is chronic fatigue syndrome? We outline the medical definition and different types of CFS in this intro section....
What causes chronic fatigue? And who does it affect? We outline the main factors doctors think contribute to CFS in this section....
Symptoms of chronic fatigue are also common to other disorders. Learn to identify CFS symptoms and when to seek medical help here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Chronic Fatigue Syndrome , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.