Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Headaches after microvascular decompression

Hi,
I had microvascular decompression surgery done 13 months ago. The pain in my face is gone. Very happy! For the last 8 months or so I have had sharp pain & headaches where the hole is. Saw my Neurologist, sent in for CT today but wouldn\'t say anything except, how mad he was the Surgeon wouldn\'t see me. I also suffer from memory loss, speech delay and cognitive issues now. Can anyone please tell me what could be going on?
Just need to ease the bad thinking a bit. Thank you.
Sincerely, Uknow2
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2013
Especially eHealthy
Uknow2,

Unfortunately, you do not have enough information to be able to tell what is going on.

But, as they say, why worry before you have to?

If it was really, really bad, your neurologist would have done some intervention or put you in the hospital. So, it must be something that can wait.

So, again, why worry about something, until you have to?

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....