Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

headache, back ache, chest pain, breathing problems

User Profile
My husban worries me. We are newly married and he refuses to see the doctor. He has heartburn quite a bit and is sensitive so certain foods. He takes Zantec for this and it usally helps. But also sometimes with or with out the heart burn he always complains his back hurts or he has a bad headache. Also at times he feels he cant breath and almost has complete black outs. Also he has chest pains. Thightness in the chest and sometimes cant get a good breath cuz of his chest. He thinks doctors are quacks so I dont know what to do. Could all of these things be related to acid reflux??? Please help anyone who has any helpful information or similar problems. Also he is only 21
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Does he have the sensation that food is trapped behind his breastbone?
Does he get the chest pains when he experience stomach acid backing up?
Is the chest pain made worse during or after meals, when lying on the back, exercising or when experiencing anxiety?
Does the burning sensation of heartburn started from the middle of his chest radiate to the back and shoulders?
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms are consistent with anxiety disorder. You would need psychiatric assesment for clarification.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Lungs and Respiratory Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.