Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headache at forehead which feels like sinusitis

I have slight headache at forehead - above eyes - as if sinusitis almost every day at evening time. What may be the reason .. is it sue to sinus problem.. I don't have any stress. Usually if I go for sun, I suffer from headache, please advise the natural medicine which I can follow
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper apr
|

replied December 7th, 2013
I had this too! Since I walk home from work westward facing into the sun, I figured it was that. I went to an eye doctor worried that it might be related to my eyes (though I have 20/20 vision), and I went to other doctors too. None helped. But I eventually found resources online that helped. Am I allowed to say more in this forum? There are so many rules.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....