Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Head swollen in parietal zone

I'm 19 years old and I am very scared. My head/skull is swollen in the parietal zone. When I put my hand in there it feels like a hill, it's very rough (like a bone) and I have pains in the back of the head which usually last 2 seconds. I also see floating black shapes very clear(every day) and sometimes my ears hurts (the pain lasts 2 seconds as well). It's been there for more than a year and I'm convinced it's not just a bump because I don't remember a physical injury. Sometimes when I press it hard, I got goosebumps and chills all over my body. The pains actually started 2 weeks ago and they disappear if I don't think about it but it's really hard since I can see the bump every day in the mirror. I really wanna take a MRI but I'm also too afraid to see what it could be.

I'm really scared and my life became a hell since this is all I can think about. I will certainly kill myself if I got a brain tumor because I don't wanna fight with it at this age please someone help me and tell me what it could be cause google didn't help but scared me more.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2017
you should honestly get an MRI or even talk to your doctor about it you could be wrong and youd be worrying for no reason but theres no reason to consider suicide theres always another way.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....