No
Hair will grow back (there is hope)
what a retarded poll.
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
hey im a teenager, last year i noticed my hair is shedding rapidly; this year i have very less/ thin hair, i cant hide some of the bald spots. I have lots of dandruff but it comes back couple of days latter from using special anti dandruff shampoos. So this is not just about my head hair, i have lost so much armpit hair and pubic hair, my head (forehead) is always warm, typically my whole body feels like warming. Furthermore i have been bleeding through my ear. So all this hair loss; head + body is due to loss of blood, or diet? i dont eat much. If i gently tug any of the mentioned hair, it comes out easily. What is going on, im depressed

sorry if this is inappropriate but i masturbate maybe 14 time a week, does this have a link do you think with my bad diet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2014
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Empirically Ketoconazole and ciclosporin topical medicinal shampoos twice a week can be of great help. Crusts removal esp if dandruff is involved can lead to superficial lesions which bleed when erode. Zinc supplementation and antifungals can be taken after physical exam by your doctor in consult with him. No masturbation is not related to hair fall. Get a CBC done to rule out any systemic cause eg anemia.

Let me know if you have any query

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hair Loss, Hair Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.