Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

he was wearing an underwear...

Hey all,

I recently had "dry sex" with my boyfriend, meaning he was wearing an underwear and I was naked. It lasted approximatly 35-50 sec however he did not ejaculate. He may had abit of precum but he was wearing an underwear as I mentioned before. Can I get pregnant from this? My period is 5 days late, however I have had the usual symptoms before a my usual period(such as swelling of breasts, PMS, and clear discharge. Im wondering if it is delayed due to stress? Plus I have not been sleeping well, due to a busy schedule. Is this affecting it in anyway?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2011
Experienced User
being stressed can postpone your period or even make you skip it. It's possible to get pregnant from pre-cum but it's rare I'd say it's probably your stress and not sleeping that's causing you to be late.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....