I met this much younger guy and we had an instant, undeniable attraction. We went out once and wound up sleeping together. In hindsight, it was a mistake, but we couldn't keep our hands off eachother. It was amazing for both of us.

I knew he was leaving town for several months just days after we were together, but we both really wanted to stay in contact. He texted me every day and talked about Face Timing and meeting up when he came back home. He started texting me less and I started to act a little needy and desperate when I didn't hear from him for days. Eventually he stopped texting me altogether.

I didn't reach out to him because I didn't want to be needy so I gave him space. After 3 weeks I sent him a text saying I was thinking of him. He never texted back.

I developed very strong feelings for this guy and can't get over him. I'm heartbroken and depressed. I miss talking to him so much. I know I messed things up with him and don't know what to do. I want to text him but am worried I'll look desperate and think if he wanted to talk to me, he would. What do I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2018
Extremely eHealthy
That's sad, Jen. Can you chalk it up to lessons learned? He is probably young enough that he is not ready to contemplate a serious long term relationship, and has yet to sow some wild oats. My suggestion is to leave him be. Perhaps he will text you if and when he comes back to town and is feeling horny. At that stage you might want to think of him as a toy boy or friend with benefits until he declares his intentions.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply