I'm 29 years old and recently tried the HCG diet. About four days into it I noticed horrible stomach cramping and very loose stools so I quit. While on the diet I would have to go to the bathroom 2-3 times everytime I ate something. Now I've started noticing blood and mucus in my stools and am concerned. I stopped the diet 2 days ago and still have all the symptoms above including frequent trips to the bathroom and cramping all day. I have suffered from stomach ulcers since high school and wan't sure if this had anything to do with the blood and mucus or not. Not sure if I need to go to the doctor or if this will pass as I get the diet stuff out of my system?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...