Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Have you tried cutting all your grains and sugars?

User Profile
Seriously, this truly works! I believe that we (society) are overloading on carbs and sugar. I cut them from my diet about a year ago and the weight came off quick! I'm on no grains, no dairy, and no sugar. And I feel awesome!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2012
then what did you take in meal? plz tell
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2012
I basically replaced all my grains with veggies. All my carbohydrates then shifted to coming from vegetables and not pasta, rice and all that. I feel way better, lost weight and look like a entirely different person. On top of all that, I also cut all extra added sugar intake. No juice, no soda, not even sugar in my coffee anymore!
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its the best way of losing weight.
One should also do excercise atleast half an hour a day five times a week. Herbal remedies like green tea extract and lemon juice are also helpful.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.