Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

have pubic hairs, can't cum but instead pee

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm a teenager and I have pubic and armpit hair, but no voice changes. When I masturbate I pee instead of cum. Is this a disease or how can I fix it?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 20th, 2017
Extremely eHealthy
Distressing, I'm sure. Are you normal height and weight? Have you had your teen growth spurt? Have your testicles increased in size?

This might be genetic so talk to your family about their experience. Sometimes diet esp. vitamin A is involved. There are a number of recognized conditions and gland malfunctions that could be a cause. Hormone therapy could be useful. Some men simply have delayed development. If you are 17 or older a doctor should be consulted.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 3rd, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. You are just in transition, give your hormones some time, avoid masturbation and reduce frequency to at least once a week and if the issue persists even after age of 18 then get some tests done, no need to worry now.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.