hello I am 22 years old male, I smoke weed very rarely and smoked 4 days ago which caused me panic attack so bad. I somehow managed to sleep that day but when I woke up next day I had a tired feeling I knew it was a weed hangover from past experience so I ignored it but what I cannot ignore is constant mild pain in my left part of brain and it is not going. It is affecting my temple area and back of my eyes. whats going on in my head, have I ruined my brain? Or I caught some chronic brain disease?? please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jiiimmmyyy123
|

replied March 29th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
I cannot really answer ur 3 questions, but want to post this as encouragement:
Psalms 119:67-68 - Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word. You are good and do good; teach me your statutes. Isaiah 55:6 - Seek the LORD while he may be found; call upon him while he is near.

A YA answering a question also said this of some with symptoms 'freaking out': I do not know any successful pot smokers. Pretty much everyone I know that smoked that stuff still lives in the ghetto I escaped from. Ghettos are full of pot smokers.

We are all foolish in different ways, and i have been, so i only want u to be able to stop soonest when u can.
|

replied August 5th, 2015
Hello,
I have read your query, but I really don’t have any idea about it. I wish i could help you. I can only suggest you to take care of your health as much as you can. Try to include fruits and veggies in your diet avoid junk foods it will be injurious for your health.
|

replied August 24th, 2015
Hello,

I have been avid Pot smoker in the past. However, I have never encuntered any pain in any part of my brain. There can be many reason behind the pain. Sometimes when you smoke pot, the smoke actually transfers through brain and some smoke can stay there causing s severe pain due to that.

I would recommend you consult a Doctor immediately. Also, please try to avoid smoking Pot and take care of your health.

Regards,
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Just treat your symptoms with painkillers and avoid weed in future. There is nothing to be concerned about.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Addiction, Recovery , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.